Nazareth Hospital Directions and Parking
Visitor and Patient Parking
Free parking is available for patients and visitors in the Visitor Parking Lots, which can be entered from Holme Avenue:
- The main entrance and emergency parking lot are located on the Roosevelt Boulevard side of the Hospital, facing the main entrance. Enter from the Holme Avenue red light on to Hospital Dwy.
- Free valet parking is available at main entrance.
- Outpatient surgery and medical imaging can be entered through the main lobby at the side of the building located on Roosevelt Boulevard.
- The physician office building can be accessed from the rear of the hospital. Enter from Holme Avenue, passing the Emergency Department entrance. Turn right and the parking lot is located on your left, directly across from the office building.
From Bucks County on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Proceed south on Roosevelt Boulevard to Welsh Road. Use the outside (local) lanes. Proceed south for approximately one-half of a mile to Holme Avenue (on the west side of the Boulevard, it is Solly Avenue). Make a left at the traffic light onto Holme Avenue. Drive across the bridge and make a left at the first traffic light onto Hospital Dwy. Parking is on the left.
From Center City on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Proceed North on Roosevelt Boulevard.
- After passing the Cottman Avenue overhead signs and underpass, proceed north for 9/10ths of a mile to the Pennypack Circle. If traveling in the center express lanes, a “crossover” is available and should be used to leave the express lanes and enter the local traffic lanes.
- Proceed north in the local lanes for 3/10th of a mile to Holme Avenue (2nd traffic light). Make a right onto Holme Avenue, then the first available left into the Main Entrance of on Hospital Dwy. Parking is available on your left.
From I-95 North/South
- Follow signs for Academy Road. At the end of the Academy Road exit, cross Frankford Avenue (Traffic light overhead). After crossing Frankford Avenue, bear left to Willits Road (look for overhead signs and traffic lights; approximately 75 yards from Frankford Avenue).
- Turn left to go west on Willits Road.
- Turn left onto Holme Avenue.
- Go west on Holme Avenue.
- The Hospital is located at 2601 Holme Avenue, on your right.
- Follow signs for the Main Entrance and make right on Hospital Dwy. Follow signs for visitor and patient parking.