How to Apply
All applications for the Internal Medicine Residency at St. Mary Medical Center are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service® (ERAS®).
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript/Passing score on USMLE Step 2 CS or COMLEX PE
- Medical School Transcript
- Deans Letter
- Minimum 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- International Medical Graduates (IMG) should have demonstrated experience in US healthcare system and have ECFMG certification
St. Mary Medical Center will sponsor J-1 visas ONLY
- Interviews take place from October - January
Contact Eileen Smith, Internal Medicine Residency, Program Coordinator, at Eileen.Smith@stmaryhealthcare.org for further questions.