Neurosciences Diagnostics and Imaging
The right treatment starts with a correct diagnosis.
Speed and accuracy are critically important in identifying stroke and other neurological health issues. How quickly you are treated, and where that treatment takes place, can make a big difference in the length and success of your recovery.
Convenient diagnostic and imaging services
We have several convenient diagnostic and imaging locations to serve you. Our full range of neurodiagnostic and imaging services will precisely identify injuries and/or disorders in the brain, spinal cord, and nervous system. These services include:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Computed tomography angiography (CTA)
- Wide-bore magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Cerebral angiogram
- In-lab sleep evaluation by sleep studies and multiple sleep latency test
Our neurosciences team includes experienced radiologists—physicians who read and interpret the diagnostic images—who sub-specialize in neuroradiology. They will share your test results with your doctors.
Schedule a test
To make an appointment, find the nearest diagnostic and imaging facility.