Home is a place of comfort and peace of mind. If you or a loved one is facing an advanced or life-limiting illness, Mercy Home Health’s Palliative Care Program is here to support you and your family on your physical, spiritual, and emotional journey.
Our goal is to improve your quality of life while providing relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness.
Palliative care will help you:
- Manage your pain and symptoms
- Continue activities of daily living
- Understand your medical conditions
- Explore your options and choices regarding your medical and social well-being
- Find peace spiritually and emotionally
You may benefit from palliative care if you receive life-prolonging or curative therapies for diseases like:
- Lung disease
- Heart disease
- Kidney failure
Read more about Mercy Home Health Palliative Care in our community newsletter, More@Mercy.