Welcome to Mercy Pharmacy
Mercy Pharmacy is a full-service retail pharmacy store located on the first floor of the Sister Marie Lenahan Wellness Center, across the street from Mercy Fitzgerald.
Patients being discharged from Mercy Fitzgerald or its Emergency Department, as well as those visiting doctors’ offices in the Sister Marie Lenahan Wellness Center or Medical Office Building, have the convenient option to get their prescriptions filled at Mercy Pharmacy.
Mercy Pharmacy is also conveniently open to the general public for their pharmacy needs.
Mercy Pharmacy offers:
- Prescription services, including private consultations with pharmacists
- Automated refill reminders (contact a Mercy Pharmacy staff member to sign up)
- Over-the-counter products for sale including medications for pain relief; cough and cold; eye, ear and oral health; first aid; foot health and upset stomach; plus diet and nutrition aids, ice bags and heating pads.
- Health and beauty products for sale, including toiletries and ethnic products.
- Special seasonal items section
- Diabetic care products
- Mobility care products
- Some durable medical supplies for sale, such as arm slings, canes, crutches and bedside commodes.
Mercy Pharmacy accepts cash and credit, debit and Flexible Spending Account cards, and most major insurances.
Visit Mercy Pharmacy
Convenient parking is available for Mercy Pharmacy customers, right in front of the Sister Marie Lenahan Wellness Center. SEPTA Buses 113 and 115 also stop near the Wellness Center.
You’ve Got Pharmacy Questions. We’ve Got Pharmacy Answers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)