Emergency Heart Care at Nazareth Hospital
When you are having a heart attack, every minute matters. Trust your heart to Nazareth Hospital. Nazareth is fully equipped to receive and care for STEMI patients 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Nazareth Hospital
- Partnership with St. Mary Heart & Vascular
- Interventional cardiologist coverage 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- 24 hours per day, 7 days a week availability of diagnostic and interventional (angioplasty/stent placement) cardiac catheterization services, as well as balloon pump insertion
- ALS ambulance activation of Cardiac Catheterization Lab via Haste
- No diversion to STEMI patients
Nazareth Hospital and St. Mary Heart & Vascular
Nazareth Hospital and St. Mary Heart & Vascular have partnered to provide a comprehensive range of heart and vascular care. This partnership will offer you access to renowned interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgery and electrophysiology programs. At Nazareth, trust our expert cardiologists to diagnose and treat your heart issues. Nazareth Hospital a wide range of diagnosis and treatment options, including cardiac catheterization, ECHO, EKG and much more.
Nationally Accredited Emergency Angioplasty
Nazareth Hospital has PCI Program Accreditation from Corazon and the Pennsylvania Department of Health. For you, this means our heart care programs meet the highest standards for quality.
The LIFENET System
Nazareth Hospital utilizes The LIFENET System—a state-of-the-art system designed to connect EMS teams and hospital personnel with real-time patient data. LIFENET allows paramedics to provide hospital care teams with critical patient data, so they can quickly identify STEMI (ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction) patients and have staff prepared before the patient arrives.