Mercy’s cancer healthcare team at the infusion centers at Mercy Fitzgerald, Mercy Philadelphia or Nazareth Hospital is dedicated to providing our patients with attentive care while they receive chemotherapy or other infusion therapies. Our highly skilled and compassionate team is committed to making sure patients are comfortable and relaxed during treatment.
At our Infusion Center, you’ll find:
- On-site physician access
- Private treatment stations for chemotherapy and other infusion therapies
- Comfortable reclining chairs
- Flat screen TV at each treatment station
- Free WiFi access
- Designated free parking for patients
- Complimentary light snacks and refreshments
- Convenient one-stop access to expert physicians and state-of-the-art cancer care services in one advanced, convenient location
Learn More About Infusion Treatment at Mercy
For more information about infusion and chemotherapy treatment at Mercy Fitzgerald, Mercy Philadelphia or Nazareth Hospital, please call 1.877.GO MERCY (1.877.466.3729).