How to Apply for the Pharmacy Residency
- All applications must be submitted through PHORCAS
- Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be considered for an interview
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript from accredited School/College of Pharmacy
- Response to essay questions (please limit to total 3 pages to complete)
- Tell us why you have decided to pursue this program and what you hope to gain from residency training
- Describe one of your most recent interventions on rotations, and what you learned from the experience
- Describe your short term and long-term goals
- Briefly describe a mentor in your professional development
- Residents must be a graduate or candidate for graduation of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited degree program.
- Residents must participate in and follow the rules of the Residency Matching Program set by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
- Residents must be authorized to work in the United States on a fulltime basis. Work authorization sponsorship for this position is unavailable.
- Residents must be eligible for licensure as a pharmacist in the state of Pennsylvania.
Residents must be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania by July 31 of the current year.